Kriss Kyle is known to be one of the most progressive and stylish riders around right now and the Trailorpark is his signature BSD frame. However a lot of younger riders still struggle to ride a 20″ frame, that’s why BSD made an 18″ version.
Designed with technical riding in mind this steed is light, strong and ultra responsive. It has a really short back end and a roomy front end due to the laid back seat tube angle.
The TrailOrPark V2 frame features:
- External DT gusset, internal TT gusset.
- Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
- Internally relieved headtube.
- Built in seatclamp.
- Tiny dropouts.
- Mid bottom bracket.
- Removable seatstay brake lugs, cable guides and gyro tabs.
- Toptube lengths:18.2″
- Headtube angle:74.5°
- Seattube angle: 69°
- Rear end length: 12.5″ – 12.925″
- BB height: 10.5″
- Standover height: 8.1″
- Weight: 4.3 lbs