Jersey is the longest serving member on the BSD team, 11 years in and still shredding as hard as ever. The WZA frame was first introduced back in 2009 and has been tweaked over the years to the version you see now – black and raw only, street as ever…
The WZA frame features:
– Straight gauge tubing on front triangle.
– Dropouts designed to fit peg and hubguard with no overhang.
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Completely brakeless.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Mid bottom bracket.