The Madd Gear MGP VX8 Shredder Pro Scooter comes with a bigger 4.5" than the previous VX7 model, MFX Deck Blocks and new Two-Tone TPR Grips. It's the perfect 1st time stunt scooter for any aspiring rider, with a number of great upgradable features to enable your scooter to develop as your riding does. We will price match any retailer.
Last year saw the introduction of the hugely popular Mini Pro Scooter which helped the younger rider get into this amazing sport. This year it's back in the form of the VX8 Shredder, featuring upgraded TPR grips, a wider 4.5" Deck and patented internal fluting with ABS Deck Blocks and Downtube Inserts.
- Wider 4.5" deck to provide a more stable platform for riders.
- New headtube cut out.
- Two-tone 150mm TPR Grind Grips with MG Logo bar ends.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Lighter 100mm Force core wheels with new MGP polyurethane.
- Alloy double clamp with cut outs for reduced weight.
- Downtube and MFX Deck Blocks
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar ends
- Bars: 18" (W) x 22" (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut outs
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless 110mm high tensile steel, HIC fork with cut outs
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Force core alloy wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings