BSD - Dan Paley BikecheckBSD just put up this Bikecheck with Dan Paley and his WZA.
We all know how good he is, but the bike is also looking good as ever.
As you'd expect, this rig is absolutely stacked with top parts.
– FRAME: Flat black 20.85″ BSD WZA frame
– BARS: Chrome BSD Giraffic bars
– GRIPS: Black BSD Dan Paley Slims
– STEM: Polished BSD Stacked stem
– HEADSET: BSD Integrated
– FORKS: Black BSD GhetTo forks
– SPROCKET: Black BSD Superlite 25t
– CRANKS: Black BSD Substance cranks 165mm
– PEDALS: Black BSD Safari Pedals
– CHAIN: BSD Forever chain
– REAR HUB: Eclat
– REAR TIRE: Black BSD Donnasqueak 2.25″ tire
– REAR RIM: GSport Birdcage rim
– FRONT HUB: Black BSD Front Street hub with Jersey Barrier hub guards
– FRONT TIRE: Black BSD Donnasqueak 2.25″ tire
– FRONT RIM: Primo Balance rim
– PEGS: BSD RudeTubes
– SEAT: Dark red BSD Passenger seat
– SEAT POST: Black BSD Blitzed post
Dan's signature "Slims" grips on a set of Giraffic bars.
A FEW WORDS FROM DAN ABOUT HIS SETUP:
“I usually stick to what I know when it comes to dimensions of bike parts, but this time I thought I’d switch a couple of things up for a change. Like skinnier 2.25″ donnasqueek tyres for crooked grinds and a new stem with a bit more rise (more info on that soon) Also this year I got the pleasure of signature grips and pegs with BSD and I honestly couldn’t be more more stoked! Overall I’m happy with the slight changes made and stayin’ true to the WZA frame makes this piece fresh but sturdy”.
A solid drivetrain here! Substance cranks, a Superlight sprocket, Forever chain and Safari pedals.
Of course, Dan is riding his signature "Rude Tubes" from BSD. These things are a solid set plastic grinders for anyone in the market!
Check out what Dan got up to over winter...