BSD - Dan Paley Bikecheck
We all know how good he is, but the bike is also looking good as ever.
As you'd expect, this rig is absolutely stacked with top parts.
– FRAME: Flat black 20.85″ BSD WZA frame
– BARS: Chrome BSD Giraffic bars
– GRIPS: Black BSD Dan Paley Slims
– STEM: Polished BSD Stacked stem
– HEADSET: BSD Integrated
– FORKS: Black BSD GhetTo forks
– SPROCKET: Black BSD Superlite 25t
– CRANKS: Black BSD Substance cranks 165mm
– PEDALS: Black BSD Safari Pedals
– CHAIN: BSD Forever chain
– REAR HUB: Eclat
– REAR TIRE: Black BSD Donnasqueak 2.25″ tire
– REAR RIM: GSport Birdcage rim
– FRONT HUB: Black BSD Front Street hub with Jersey Barrier hub guards
– FRONT TIRE: Black BSD Donnasqueak 2.25″ tire
– FRONT RIM: Primo Balance rim
– PEGS: BSD RudeTubes
– SEAT: Dark red BSD Passenger seat
– SEAT POST: Black BSD Blitzed post
Dan's signature "Slims" grips on a set of Giraffic bars.
A FEW WORDS FROM DAN ABOUT HIS SETUP:
“I usually stick to what I know when it comes to dimensions of bike parts, but this time I thought I’d switch a couple of things up for a change. Like skinnier 2.25″ donnasqueek tyres for crooked grinds and a new stem with a bit more rise (more info on that soon) Also this year I got the pleasure of signature grips and pegs with BSD and I honestly couldn’t be more more stoked! Overall I’m happy with the slight changes made and stayin’ true to the WZA frame makes this piece fresh but sturdy”.
A solid drivetrain here! Substance cranks, a Superlight sprocket, Forever chain and Safari pedals.
Of course, Dan is riding his signature "Rude Tubes" from BSD. These things are a solid set plastic grinders for anyone in the market!
Check out what Dan got up to over winter...