The Rude Tube peg has gone on a diet!! Let’s face it, who wouldn’t like to save some weight on their bike, 4 pegs weigh quite a lot but they don’t have to.
The Rude Tube LT uses the same plastic outer as the Rude Tube peg but has a tough 7075 alloy inner with a heat treated chromo adaptor at the dropout interface which won’t lose it’s shape from over tightening or catching an upright.
Weighing 33% less at only 115g each it means you can run 4 pegs with the equivalent weigh of just over 2.5.
– Durable plastic Rude Tube sleeve
– Lightweight 7075 alloy inner peg
– Heat treated chromo insert
– 33% lighter than regular Rude Tubes
– A choice of either 4.2″ or 4.5″ XL lengths
– Sold singularly in either 10mm or 14mm
– Replacement plastic outer sleeves also available separately