The Stream forks from Eclat have been some of the best we've ever seen here in The Boardroom, strong and light, a great choice for anyone in need of some decent forks!
"The Stream fork is all you need in a fork, it includes fully invest cast drop outs and the fork itself requires no bearing runner on the crown (works only with internal headsets).
Each set of forks come with a high quality ‘quick thread’ 7075-T6 alloy top bolt which is totally new for 2013.
Note: the top bolt is not compatible with pre 2013 forks." - Eclat
- full liquid post heat-treated seamless 4130 crmo
- fully cnc’d steerer, spiral & single butted fork blades / fork design now requires no bearing runner on crown / only works with internal headsets
- 170mm steerer
- fully invest cast dropout / heat-treated 4130 crmo, 3/8" dropouts (10mm)
- 33mm offset
- M24 thread, 7075-T6 alloy topbolt
- 1002g (35.34oz : 2.20lbs)